OOAC LLC, one of the leading IT solutions provider from Richmond Virginia is interested in hiring a Senior Business Analyst.
This position will work with internal and external customers to understanding business needs and translate into simple logical modules for software development. This position is identified at our Ashland Virginia office and may change location in the future
Other responsibilities are:
- Interact with off-shore software development team
- Monitors project progress by tracking activities and publish project status
- Quality assurance on various devices
Skill and Experience Requirements
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Create test cases, test plans and hands-on functionality testing and recording bugs in the bug database
- Manage QA team and train team
- Test on Web Platform, Mobile Platform (IOS and Android Platform) and gaming consoles
- Experience using Use of tools like Charles Proxy, Debugger and GA tracking
- Experience working in Agile Environment
- Experience using Automation Tools, Testing Lifecycle and Testing Methodologies.
- Experience on Software Development Life Cycle and Test Methodologies
- Project management
An undergraduate degree in any discipline
Years of experience
Minimum 5 years
Compensation is based on industry standard and experience in the related industry.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.