IT Help Desk Consultant
OOAC LLC [http://www.ooacllc.com] Ashland Virginia based IT consulting firm is interested in hiring an
IT Help Desk Consultant with Systems/Network experience.
In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing
requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions and Network support. You
will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s laptops, printers, servers,
network and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing laptop
and smart phones maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
This is a temporary position located at Radford, Virginia. OOAC will pay travel and boarding expenses.
After a period of successful support, you may able to work remotely.
1. Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
2. Coordinate with OOAC’s off-site team on tasks
3. Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
4. Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue
5. Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc.
6. Document changes for audit purpose
7. Assist with on boarding of new users
8. Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
9. Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
10. Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
1. High school diploma or equivalent, preferably graduate in Information Systems.
2. Must have 3 years’ experience in Help Desk or Network support area.
3. Must have an excellent communication skill
4. Must have strong professional ethics.
Salary/Rate is based on experience.
Start date: Immediate.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org